As some of you may recall, CAI conducted an user experience survey in the fall to gather feedback on how myCAI was doing. We had great participation and learned a lot from members about their likes and dislikes as well as their needs for this community. So, what did we hear? And what are we doing to improve?
When asked the question "What one thing do you like most about myCAI?" we saw clear themes illustrated below. We since have continued to improve on each of these key pieces and continue to produce more content and training resources for members.
But perhaps more importantly, we received great feedback from members on how we could make the site better. Based on this feedback, we are excited to roll out a new version of myCAI on April 4th! I have highlighted some of our biggest changes below. I encourage you to log in on Monday, April 4 and check out these new features and let me know what you think! We are excited for the changes, but more importantly we hope YOU are excited for these changes. We hope to make your work easier by giving you these professional resources and networking opportunities.
COMING APRIL 4!
- New Layout and Easier Navigation
- Live chat with our Advice & Resolution team
- Access to CAI Workplace Survey Data on Wages, Policies and Benefits
- Mobile enhanced site that mirrors the website
- A more powerful search to quickly find your requested information
- More practical tips & training
- News streams you can customize to see the information you care about
- and MORE!
I will be leading a 30 minute webinar event on Wednesday, April 6 at 9 a.m. to highlight some of these exciting changes for members. I will walk through the site and show members tips and tricks to use myCAI quickly and easily! Interested? Sign up here!
Enjoy this sneak peek of the new home page!