Published Date: 11/03/2014
By Bruce Clarke
We are making big changes at CAI in how we help you collaborate and learn from each other. On November 18th our new online peer-to-peer community, myCAI, launches to help you find valuable content and connections easily.
You need to know these five things to get the most from the first phase of this change:
1) All CAI member contacts with access to our members only portal will have access to myCAI with no additional login. You will soon get an email showing you how to get to “myCAI.”
2) All CAI member content, including the newsletter will now live on the new community. When you click the links to access the newsletter you will be viewing it on myCAI. You will now also have the ability to comment, rate, and bookmark newsletter articles for later reference. At the present, you’ll notice that that many of the emails actually come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Jive is our software platform so please accept these emails.
3) The “myCAI Forum” will replace the CAI Member List Serve. You will ask and answer questions in much the same way as before, but with more options. For example, it will be much easier to search for prior questions and answers that you might recall but cannot find. Sample sharing will be much better organized and archived.
4) We will also offer you the choice to join smaller groups that may bring even more powerful peer learning to you. For example, one of these new discussion groups will be “The One Person HR Shop” to help people who share that challenge. Yes, you can be in one, two or several groups. You can also start your own groups. More on that in the future.
5) This is just the beginning.
We believe that your ability to quickly find relevant, trusted and implementable peer-tested solutions is more important than ever. We are committed to helping you do just that with the new myCAI community.
Our new community manager is Mecca Bey. She is here to make it easy for you to connect with other members. You’ll see more from her in the coming weeks about the transition to myCAI. You can reach her at email@example.com with any questions. Be sure to join our Maximizing Your CAI Investment webinar on Wednesday, November 5th from 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM for more information about myCAI.
We are very excited to bring you the next innovation in peer collaboration. I can’t wait to see where you take it!