CAI’s combined North Carolina and Federal Employment Law poster has been revised and sent to the printer. Yes, you read it right, the CAI POSTER. The new poster combines State and Federal required posters into one whereas in the past we have produced one poster for State and one for Federal. This poster can be cut in half (or even smaller sections) to fit your space. Our new poster includes revisions to the following required items:
- Family and Medical Leave [Note: Smaller employers not covered by FMLA may cover or remove the FMLA portion of the federal poster.]
- NCDOL OSH Notice to Employees
- NCDOL Wage and Hour Notice to Employees
- NC DES Poster (Certificate of Coverage and Notice to Workers as to Benefit Rights)
- NC Workers’ Compensation Notice To Injured Workers and Employers (Employers are required to fill in the blanks on this poster providing the name of the insurance carrier, the policy number and the dates of coverage.)
Employers with federal contracts may need additional posters that can be found by going to http://www.dol.gov/oasam/boc/osdbu/sbrefa/poster/matrix.htm. These specialized posters are also available at no cost to members by going to myCAI
We expect that CAI’s Combined Employment Law Posters will be mailed to our members in late February.
If additional posters are needed, please contact Megan Basile at 919-325-4109 or email@example.com.