Did you know that you can have access to current, reliable and accurate compensation survey results simply by participating in the statewide 2015 NC Wage & Salary Survey conducted by CAI? YES, by exercising your member benefit, you can have complimentary access to full survey results, plus there is NO charge to participate. You would be surprised how many members ask us this question. We highly encourage and value your participation in CAI Surveys, and do not impose any charges to impede member access to them.
Last year’s survey, co-sponsored by The Employers Association (TEA) in Charlotte, set a record regarding participation, pulling in 673 unique organizations and experiencing a 29% increase in participation. This year we want to knock it out of the park! Plus, with new co-sponsorship from our other sister association Western Carolina Industries (WCI) in Asheville, we are very excited to take this survey to ALL corners of the state.
We made major job enhancements in last year’s survey and received very positive feedback from members on the changes. Let’s recap what YOU can gain from participating in the NC Wage & Salary Survey:
- 2015/2016 base pay increases, company wage structure, and pay practices
- valuable compensation data (base, bonus, range) for 400+ jobs across the state
- Salary breakouts given by NC region, industry, facility size, and tax status
- Core job families include Accounting & Finance, General Corporate, General Executive, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing & Sales, & Office
- Industry specific job families include Banking, Engineering, Healthcare, Hospitality, Legal, Manufacturing, Materials & Distribution, Not For Profit, Retail, and others
- Receive 1 HRCI leadership credit for participation (1 hour of survey time = 1 credit)
Let’s not forget the introduction we gave you to Compensation On Demand Analytics (CODA), an interactive application that lets you drill down to specifics quickly, pending coverage, providing you that niche sense of what’s happening in the market given your criteria, etc. With another major increase in participation in 2015 – and coverage – CODA will be even more powerful allowing you to do more of the comp analysis you desire.
The 2015 NC Wage & Salary Survey is scheduled to open April 14th. Survey results are expected to be released in early August. More details coming soon to designated survey contacts. Not sure if your organization has a survey contact? Not sure if we have YOUR contact information? Contact the CAI Survey Team today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also encourage you to join our new CAI Surveys Group on myCAI. You should have received an email to participate in that group. If not, click here to request to join the group.