The Late Show changed hands in the last year. While I do enjoy the intelligent humor and whit of Stephen Colbert, I must say that Late Night TV is not quite the same without David Letterman and his classic "Top Ten Lists." We started myCAI ten months ago, so it seems fitting to discuss 10 ways you can find value in this member community.
So without further ado, the category tonight from the home office in Raleigh, North Carolina, "The Top 10 Things You're Missing on myCAI." drum roll please...
Number 10. Virtual Peer to Peer Networking
- Search the member directory to find and connect with other CAI members. A great way to learn about HR practices at other companies.
Number 9. Job Board
- The opportunity to post job openings and resumes for over 2,600 HR professionals to see.
- A place to rate and post information on HR related vendors. CAI invites you review the vendors you use so that others may gain from your professional experience. If you do not see a particular vendor listed, you may create a new one by creating a new document.
Number 7. Small Virtual Peer Groups
- myCAI offers a variety of small groups to HR professionals based on personal and professional interests, field of specialty, industry and more. You can also create your own group to share content, discussions, and the like.
Number 6. Training Toolkit
- This toolkit contains step-by-step process and tools, samples and templates to assist CAI members in creating a successful training initiative.
- In addition to the resources mentioned above, CAI Resources offers the HR Toolbox, Legal Toolbox, Webinars, the Desk Manual, and more. All CAI Resources are written by CAI staff to address needs of HR Professionals.
Number 4. CAI News
- At CAI it is our mission to keep members up to date on the latest HR and compliance news, information and updates. Our newsletter is written by CAI staff and published weekly for CAI members.
Number 3. Learn & GO
- Learn & GO is CAI's newest platform that provides CAI members with actionable, bite-sized learning modules focused on talent, organizational needs and HR needs.
Number 2. Robust Search
- myCAI is full of a large variety of content and resources to help members be successful in their work. If you have a question or are in need of a fast answer or good resource, use our search.
And the Number 1 Thing Your Missing on myCAI:
- When workplace challenges and questions enter your workday, make sure to visit the myCAI Forum. Here you will receive answers in real time from peers who share similar interests, goals,or experiences. Can you think of a better resource than 2,600 experienced HR Professionals?
If you have questions about myCAI or wish to schedule a more in-depth look at myCAI, please contact Jamie Roberts.
Recent News Articles
Top Ten List: What You're Missing on myCAI
October is Talent Management Month: First up - Career Management
Helping Managers Overcome Performance Review Anxiety
Does Your Business Appreciate Your Employees?
CAI Projection: Unemployment Taxable Payroll
Background checks on existing employees may cause heartburn...
Welcome New Association Members
Fixing a Broken Performance Management System - Part II
Two New Bills Signed by Governor McCrory: Unemployment, National Guard Rights
Are You a Micromanager or Macromanager?
Politics at Work: Respect in a Diverse Workplace
How to Grow Organizational Capabilities by Creating a Learning Culture
The Journey from Zero to Sixty Employees: Phase IV
Fixing a Broken Performance Management System - Part I
Increasing the Credibility of the HR Function
eHarmony Poised to Enter Recruiting Market
Workers' Compensation Benefit Increase for 2016
FEDERAL CONTRACTOR ALERT: OFCCP Assistance Tools, Paid Leave, Pay Transparency, Equal Pay Report
Continuous Conversations Drive Effective Performance Management
CAI Partner N.A.M. Files Comments on Fair and Safe Workplaces Rule
September is Performance Management month: First Up - Giving Performance Feedback
CAI Survey Finds Top Performers Getting a Bigger Slice of Salary Budgets
How To Keep Experienced Employees From Jumping Ship
Drug Testing Can Greatly Reduce Your Workers' Compensation Costs
The Journey from Zero to Sixty Employees: Phase III…Delegate or Die
NLRB Rules That Northwestern University Football Players Can't Unionize
Get Your HR Recertification Credits Here
The NLRB Reverses Its Position on Joint-Employment Status
Improve Your Impact: Get Comfortable With Compensation Discussions